Here’s the sight built for hunting that has all the bells and whistles of a top-tier, target sight. It’s got multiple pins for shooting at different distances, micro-adjustability, second and third axis adjustments, tons of fiber for pin brightness and the list goes on.
- Multi-pin hunting sight that allows the hunter to adjust pin brightness to adapt to various lighting environments with a simple twist of the rheostat cover
- Micro-adjustable windage and elevation gang adjustment knobs, featuring new gear-tooth lock levers allowing ultimate security of left-to-right and up-and-down settings
- Features the popular co-planar internal aiming ring at the same depth of the pins
- Internal level bubble to help the archer notice any unwanted torque at a quick glance
- Offers the ability to level the sight with true 3rd axis adjustment screws
- An angled sight light port accepts all 3/8 x 32 threaded sight lights
- 5 pin model includes 18” of super tough 0.010″ fiber, run length-to-tip in new RheoTech-exclusive FirePins
- All RheoTech hunting sights are ambidextrous
- Weight: 9.4 oz.